Jomast recognises its obligations to act responsibly, ethically professionally, respectfully and with integrity in its interactions with all stakeholders including staff, customers, suppliers and the wider community. Jomast considers these to be fundamental to its development and success. To this end;
* The Company offers an Environmental Policy Statement clarifying its commitment to negating its impact on the environment.
* The Company carries out regular assessments to guarantee the wellbeing of staff and visitors in accordance with Health and Safety legislation.
* The Company has been awarded Investors in People status.
* The Company actively manages its reputation and drives best practice through the application of ethical sales and purchasing policies.
* Wherever it conducts its business, the Company ensures that operational procedures are identified which give proper regard to the legal, moral, social and environmental impact of its activities, the conservation of the environment and where possible, contribute to the wider community.
* The Company is an Equal Opportunities Employer and promotes diversity and does not differentiate on grounds of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or physical ability.
* The Company commits to being open and transparent in the interests of promoting best practice.